Banner

How to make 12Volt and 5 Volt DC Regulators



The Circuit Diagram Font Side



Hello everyone, Today I am share How to make 12Volt and 5 Volt DC Regulators circuit diagram.


Anyone can use this diagram for personal purpose. Also anyone can print this and using make hard circuit board.


I am design this and share this diagram for your help or do your work easy.





Anyone can hire me for design anytype graphic work or diagram design like your choice.





The Circuit Back Side





Look all details use below



Capacitor 


470uf




Voltage Regulator


LM7812

LM7805



Diots

4002

4002



Also get every details in the diagram.



Need anyone PSD or PDF file for print this. Please feel free to contact with me. I will give you that file.


Thanks








No comments

Powered by Blogger.