Banner

lm3915 music light diagram circuit



Hello everyone, Today i am share lm3915 music light diagram circuit. 

Welcome back my website. Anyone can use this diagram for print and make amplifier circuit. 

Above diagram circuit is font side of the amplifier.  


I am also the back side below.



Need anyone PSD or PDF file just feel free to contact with me. I will send you that file for print the diagram perfectly. 




You can get all details in this diagram circuit. 



This diagram circuit is copyright free. So don't worry any use this for make amplifier.



Thanks everyone.





For job circular, Education purpose, Graphic Design, Electronics diagram circuit design. Please contact with me via this website.

I can help you for design anything.

Thanks 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.