Banner

Small house plan with parking area

Hello everyone, Today I am share a new house plan design. It's a ground floor small house plan with small parking area for cycle or bike. But can parking small car.

Hire me for House design or Graphic Design. Click Here



It's a ground floor house plan. It's for small family. In this plan have 2 bed room, one kitchen, one common bath room, one drawing and dining room together, one balcony. Also have small parking area. 

Total house plan size is 616 square ft.
Width size is: 22 ft
Height size is: 28 ft

Two bed room size is below:
10' x 9'
12' x 10'

Common bath room size is below:
4' x 7'-4"

Kitchen size is below:
8'-7" x 7'

Drawing and Dining room size together is below:
16'-7" x 7'-4"

Balcony size is below:
8'-7" x 3'

In this plan have small paring area.

I am design this plan for small family. I thing it is perfect plan for a small family.

I hope everyone like this plan.

Hire me for House design or Graphic Design. Click Here



Like my facebook page for more house plan design.

For house plan tutorial subscribe my youtube channel.


house design, house plan design, ground floor house plan, small house plan, low cost house plan, village house plan, house plan with parking area, duplex house plan, 2 unit house plan, tiny house plan.

All type house plan is available in this website.

Thanks for visit my website.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.