Banner

2 bed room beautiful ground floor plan

Hello everyone, Today I am share a new house plan design. It's a beautiful house design. Also it's a low cost house design plan. Anyone can follow this plan for make a beautiful house.

Hire me for house plan design or Graphic Design.

I am share new house plan design everytime in this website.



It's a low cost 2 bed room beautiful house plan design. 
It's 594 square ft house plan.
So need 594 square ft land for make a beautiful house by follow this plan.

Total house plan size 594 square ft

Height: 27 ft

Width: 22 ft

In this plan have 2 bed room, 1 kitchen, 1 bath room, 1 drawing room & dining room together, Also have a balcony.

Details size below:

Bed room size:
11' x 11'
11' x 11'

Balcony size: 

11' x 3'

Bath room size:
5' x 4'

Kitchen size:
10' x 7'

Drawing & Dining Room size:
22' x 9'

So I hope everyone like this house plan.

Hire me for house plan design or Graphic Design.

My Another work.

Like my facebook page for all update.


Subscribe my channel for house plan tutorial.



house plan, low cost house plan, duplex design plan, small house plan, village house plan.
Every type house plan is available in this website.
Thanks for visit this website. 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.