Banner

Small house design plan

Hello everyone, Today I am share a new house plan. It's a small house plan design. Also anyone can make this house in low cost. Anyone can use this plan for make a beautiful house.

Anyone can hire me for design house plan or graphic design. Click Here




It's a 500 square ft house plan design.
Height is: 25 ft
Width is: 20 ft

In this plan have 2 bed room, 1 kitchen, 1 bath room and 1 drawing & dining together.

2 bed room size:
10' x 14'
9' x 11'

Kitchen size:
10' x 6'

Bath room size:
6' x 11'

Drawing and Dining room size:
15' x 9'

I hope everyone like this house plan. Anyone can download this plan.

For House plan & Graphic Design work Hire me.

My Graphic Design work here. Click

My another house plan design.



Like my facebook page for more house plan and many more.


Subscribe my channel for video tutorial about house plan.



house plan, low cost house, small house, duplex house plan, beautiful house plan, ground floor house plan, village house plan.

For many more house plan design visit my website. Click here


Thanks for visit my website and post.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.