Banner

3 bed room house design


Hello everyone, Today I am share a new 3 bed room house design. 

Anyone need 2d house plan. Hire me. Click here

I am share new house plan design in this website. Anyone get video tutorial about those house plan in my youtube channel. The channel name is 
Max Skill IT.





Hi budy. Now I am explain about this house plan with everyone.

Total house size is: 1344 square ft

Height is: 42 ft

Width is: 32 ft

In this plan have 3 bed room.

Those bed room size is:

15' x 11'
11' x 11'
11' x 11'

Drawing room & Dining room size is:
Together

20' x 18'

1 kitchen size is: 

10' x 8'

1 Toilet size is: 6' x 11'

1 attach balcony or toilet size is: 5' x 11'


So this the house plan.
I hope everyone like this.

Anyone need 2d house plan. Hire me. Click here


Follow my facebook page for all update. Facebook link below.


Follow my youtube channel. Link below.





low cost house design, small house design, 3d house plan, 2d house plan, village house plan, 3 bed room house plan, 2 bed room house plan, duplex house design, building house plan, house plan with parking.


For anytype house plan design needed, Contact with me.

Thanks everyone.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.