Banner

3 bed room house design

This is new house plan design. Anyone can use this house plan for make a gorgeous house. If anyone follow this plan, I believe it have make look beautiful house. 
Everyone get many house plan in this website.





This is 3 bed room ground floor house plan. I share this floor plan free for everyone. Everyone can download or follow this plan for make a beautiful modern house.

I am explain everything about this plan. Look below:

Total house plan size: 1147 square ft

Height: 37 ft
Width: 31 ft

3 bed room size:
12' x 13'
12' x13'
11' x 13'

1 drawing room size: 20' x 12'

1 dining room size: 11' x 8'

1 kitchen size: 8' x 11'

2 bathroom + toilet size: 

8' x 5'
6' x 5'

Also have parking place in this house plan.

So I hope everyone this this plan.


If anyone need house plan designer, anyone can hire me for house design.
Also anyone can hire me for graphic design.



Anyone can contact with me via my facebook page



Also get many house plan design video tutorial in my youtube channel.





I am expert on graphic design, house plan design, video editing, 2d animation design, microsoft office etc.



small house design, 3d house plan, house design, 3 bed room house plan, 2 bed room house plan, small family house plan, low cost house design, beautifull house design, small house in low cost.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.