Banner

2 unit house building design



Hello everyone, Today I am share a new 2 unit house building design. It is a modern beautiful house design plan. Anyone can follow this plan for make a beautiful house. 

I am share always house plan in this website.



I am make 2 unit house in this design.

Total house size is 1600 square ft. I am explain everything below....

2 bed room in this design each unit.
One simple bed room and one master bed room.
one kitchen.
2 toilet
One common toilet and one attach toilet.
3 balcony in each unit or flat.
Also have drawing and dining room together.


Master bad room size= 11' x 12'
Simple bed room size= 10' x 11'

Kitchen size= 9' x 7'3"

Common toilet size= 4' x 8'
Attach toilet size= 4' x 7'

Drawing room & dining room size= 19' 5" x 8' 6"


That is the each unit details.
I hope everyone like this.


Need anyone house plan design. Contact with me via my facebook page below:




Also hire me via Fiverr or Upwork


My previous work with some client. Click her


For More House Design Plan Subscribe my Youtube Channel.



low cost house design, modern house design plan, 2 unit house design, duplex house design, small house design, village house design, small house in small land, house design, house plan, building design etc.

Thanks everyone for visit my website.

Share this plan with your all friends.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.