Banner

low cost house design

Hello everyone, Today I am share a new house plan design. I hope everyone like this house plan. 

Please check below for all details about this house plan.

It is 440 square ft house plan design. Width is 22 ft and Height is 20 ft. Need some more land from 1 shatok or (1 decimal in Bihar equals to 435.56 sq feet.). 1 shotok = 435... square ft.

But we need 440 square ft land for make this house.

It is a low cost house design. I am explain everything.

I am share 2 bed room, 1 bath plus toilet, 1 kitchen and 1 living plus dining room together.

It is the best process to make a house in low cost with small land.

Anyone can use this plan and make a building with 5th floor or make ground floor. It's your wish.

 I am use perfect ventilation with many more.


Hope everyone like this. Need anyone Front design of this house plan. Please contact with me. I will send you.



Contact with me via facebook page.


Contact with me via youtube




For unique house plan design contact with me or visit my website & youtube channel.
Thanks


house plan, new house plan, low cost house plan, village house plan, house design, low cost house in small land, small house design.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.