Banner

low cost 3 bed room house plan design

Hello everyone, Today I am share a new low cost house design plan. Anyone can follow this plan and make a beautiful house in low cost. 

Hire me for House Design or Graphic Design. Click Here





This house plan total size is 1350 square ft.
Height is: 45 ft
Width is: 30 ft

In this plan have 3 bed room, one kitchen, one drawing room, one dining room, 2 attach bath room and many more.
Anyone can make 3 attach bath room with all bed room. 

3 bed room size is below:
17' x 12'
14' x 11'
15' x 15'

Kitchen size below:
13' x 8'

Drawing Dining room size together below:
17' x 18'

Bath room size below:
7' x 4'
7' x 4'

Also have a balcony.

All size details used with house boundary.


Hire me for House Design or Graphic Design. Click Here


Like my Facebook Page for more house plan design.

Video tutorial available in my youtube channel about house plan design.


House design, House plan design, low cost house plan, small house plan design, 3 bed room house plan, duplex house plan, village house plan, 2 bed room house plan, house plan with parking.

Thanks for visit my website.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.