Banner

small house plan design

Hello everyone, Today I am share a new small house plan design. It's a very low cost house plan. I mean anyone can follow this house plan for make a house in low cost.

Hire me House plan or Graphic Design. Click Here



It's a 672 square ft house plan design.
Anyone can make village house or city house by follow this plan.
I am make this plan for small family.

In this plan have 2 bed room, 1 kitchen, 1 bathroom, 1 drawing room. 1 dining room. Also have parking area & steir.

2 bed room size is:
13' x 10'
12' x 14'

Kitchen size is:
6' x 8'

Dining size is:
7' x 8'

Drawing room size is:
13' x 10'

Bathroom size is:
6' x 10'

Total house size is 672 square ft. 
Width is: 24 ft
Height is: 28 ft

I hope everyone like this house plan.

Hire me House plan or Graphic Design. Click Here


For all update house plan design in this website.

Like my facebook page for more house plan.


Subscribe my youtube channel for house plan tutorial.

House plan, small house plan, low cost house plan, village house plan, duplex house plan, ground floor house plan.

Thanks for visit this website.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.