Banner

2bhk ground floor plan design

Hello everyone, Today I am sharing a new 2bhk ground floor plan design. It's a small 2d house plan design idea. Anyone can follow this plan to make a new dream house. 


Hire me for 2d house plan design. Click Here

This a small 2bhk ground floor plan design. This floor plan has two bedrooms, Kitchen & a Dining together, two toilets(one toilet is attached and one toilet is common), Drawing room.

This house plan width is 27' ft

This house plan length is 28' ft

The total ground floor plan size is 756 square ft.  

Two bedrooms size is below:

10'4"-9'8"
9'8"-9'8"

Kitchen & Dining size is below:

12'0"-11'4"

The drawing room size is below:

 15'7"-10'4"

Two toilet size is below:

5'-7'
5'-7'

I hope everyone likes this house plan.

I am a professional 2d house plan designer. I have good experience on this sector. 

house design, house plan design, ground floor plan, duplex house design, 2d house plan, 2bhk house plan, 3bhk house plan.


Contact with me for 2d house plan design via My Facebook page.






No comments

Powered by Blogger.