Banner

3bhk modern house plan design

Hello everyone, Today I am sharing a new 3bhk modern house plan design. It's a modern house plan design idea. I am sharing a 2d house plan design here.

Hire me for 2d house plan design. Click Here

Anyone can follow this plan to make a dream house with this modern idea.

This house plan in total size is 1064 square ft.

This house plan length is 28 ft.

This house plan width is 38 ft.


This house plan has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, a drawing-room, a dining area with a modern style.

3 bedrooms plan size is below:

11'-8" x 12'-3"
9'-8" x 12'-3"
11'-8" x 10'-8"

2 bathrooms plan size is below:

6'-8" x 4'-8"
5' x 4'

Kitchen plan size is below:

7'-8" x 10'-8"

Drawing area plan size is below:

16'-0" x 10'-8"

Dining area plan size is below:

9'-0" x 10'-8"

I hope everyone likes this house plan design.

To get more house plan design free visit my Facebook page link below.





 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.