Banner

3bhk simple house plan design

 Hello everyone, Today I am sharing a new ground floor 3bhk simple house plan design. Anyone can follow this 2d plan to make a dream house. Anyone can make a low-cost house by following this plan.



Hire me for 2d house plan design. Click Here




The total house plan size of this design is 957 square ft.

This house plan length is 29 ft.

This house plan width is 33 ft.

This house plan has 3 bedrooms, kitchen, 2 bathrooms, Drawing room, living area, parking area, etc.

3 bedrooms size is below:

12' x 12'
12' x 12'
12' x 10'

Drawing room size is below:

12' x 10'

Bathrooms size is below:

7' x 6'
6' x 5'

Kitchen size is below:

7' x 5'

Also, have a living area.

I hope everyone likes this house plan design.

Like my Facebook page for more house plans gets free.

 

1 comment:

  1. I have a 50" 22feet plot i want to build on it three self contained rental rooms can you help me and sketch a plan

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.